The Invisible Man
|The Invisible Man|
|Studio album by Mark Eitzel|
|Producer||Mark Eitzel, Jason Carmer|
|Mark Eitzel chronology|
The Invisible Man is the seventh solo album from Mark Eitzel, released by Matador Records in 2001. It is a more electronic effort from Eitzel, who is known for his more stark, acoustic arrangements. Eitzel wrote all of the songs on an acoustic guitar, but finished most with a sampler and Pro-tools on his Power Mac G4 in the front room of his house in San Francisco.
The album's working title was I'm Bound For The Stars.
- "The Boy With The Hammer In The Paper Bag"
- "Can You See?"
- "Christian Science Reading Room"
- "To The Sea"
- "Steve I Always Knew"
- "Without You"
- "The Global Sweep Of Human History"
- "Seeing Eye Dog"
- "Proclaim Your Joy"
- Japanese edition contains the bonus track "Tell It To The Lonely Fairy In The Forest"
- Mark Eitzel - vocals, guitar, organ, artwork, editing, producing, mixing, burping
- Marc Capelle - piano, organ, trumpet
- Jim Bogios - percussion, drums
- Joe Gore - guitar
- Kristin Sobditch - wurlitzer, vocals, electric piano
- Vudi - guitar, keyboard programming
- Pete Strauss - bass
- Brian Gregory - bass
- Arion Salazar - bass
- Beth Custer - bass clarinet
- Carroll Ashby - trombone
- Eric Gebow - drums
- Alex Oropeza - mixing
- Christopher Davidson - mixing
- Greg Calibi - mastering
- Jason Carmer - producing
- Mike Creswell - engineering, drum programming
- Kevin Ink - recording