Friction Tape is the first album from Timco, which was produced by Mark Eitzel, Bruce Kaphan and Vudi. Kaphan also co-engineered the album.
- "My Dead Friends"
- "A Pill"
- "Love Locked"
- "Walking Papers"
- "Screw You"
- John Wischmann - bass, design (layout)
- Ethel M. Deathel - drums
- Kevin Thomson - guitar, vocals
- Stephen MacMurray - rhythm guitar
- Bruce Kaphan - co-producer, co-engineer
- Mark Eitzel - co-producer
- Vudi - co-producer
- Jeff Mann - co-engineer
- Buck Bito - design (layout)
- Eric Holland - mixing engineer
- Jack Skinner - mastering engineer
- L.E. Heyman - photography